Friday 21 April 2017

Busy Beery Bees

Today it all started coming together. The Community Centre was ripe with the smell of real ale which managed to reach reception by the time most of us left today!


All our casks are present and correct, labelled, tapped and settled for the morning.
The Prosecco Cart is fully assembled and waiting to be put in its place in the main hall ready for the morning. All it needs are the glasses and chilled bottles, that are all waiting in the fridge.

Roll on tomorrow when all our hard work can be enjoyed by our lovely ticket holders! Don't forget we want to hear about your day via our Twitter, Facebook or our website. Lets get #portchesterbeerfestival trending.


4 comments:

  1. When I have spare time, I often read your posts. I want to know more about this related topics.I usually wait for your pieces of writing.
    best app currency converter currency-converter-app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    email with love free app, best autoketing, email app download

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writings are so good.I can enrich my knowledge. I like them very much. I think that they are really helpful for me but also other readers.
    shopify app free shipping bar Shopify free shipping bar app app autoketing

    ReplyDelete

  4. Rats Cooking games online
    Ultimate Mega Hoops free games
    Soccer Lob Master games 2019
    Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.

    ReplyDelete