Saturday 10 June 2017

Cider & Sausage is back!

Portchester Community Centre is pleased to announce that we will once again be holding our Cider and Sausage Festival on 21st October 2017. Join us for an evening of good drink, delicious food and entertainment from non other than DAVE BARRETT!!!!!

The festival doors will open at 4pm and will host a selection of the finest ciders and perrys and also delicious sausages served with mash and onion gravy.

Tickets will be on sale at Portchester Community Centre in the next few weeks and we are now able to accept payment by card over the phone on 02392 321787.

4 comments:

  1. I usually wait for your pieces of writing. Thanks to your sharing, I can enrich my knowledge.Those are what I want to know.I'm thankful if you can upload more posts later.
    best app currency converter currency-converter-box-by-autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is basically easy to look at and see without overlooking any genuine segments. I in like manner think this is an extremely great site.
    email with love app, email with love by autoketing, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These articles are exactly what I need.I hope you will write often and post more articles.Learn captivating things. I hope I could read them everyday.
    shopify app free shipping bar Shopify free shipping bar app best autoketing

    ReplyDelete