Saturday 17 February 2018

Tickets for 2018 On Sale Now!

It is that time of year again Ladies and Gentlemen!

Portchester Charity Beer Festival tickets are now on sale

The date for this years event is
Saturday 14th April
 
The Lunch time session will be between
12 midday and 5pm

The afternoon session will be between
6pm and 11pm

Tickets are priced at £10.00 per ticket and can be purchased online through ticket source or directly from Portchester Community Centre.

 
or call PCC directly on 023 9232 1787

3 comments:

  1. Your articles are useful for me.Can you continue uploading them frequently? Thank you for your contribution to the community.
    currency converter box by autoketing currency converter app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Will come back again, Im taking your feed also,I trust you would not have reservations if I placed a link here?
    autoketing, email with love by autoketing, email with love app

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can see more posts. I can branch out with new knowledge.It's good if you upload articles frequently.
    sales pop by autoketing, sales pop master, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete